Friday 16 May 2014

Blueberry Banana Ice Cream

Oh sweet procrastination! But you know what's even weirder? When your real life stuff takes up so much time that there simply isn't any time left for the actual procrastination part. Which just happened to me this morning. Which just implies that I really need to sit down now and bury my head behind my books, which will happen immediately but not after I shared this quick recipe with you.

It is healthy, yummy, made in two minutes and the perfect interruption for any busy student, ...though if I think about it, its just really the perfect interruption for any living person...

..., anyways you will have to mix together inside a blender:

  • 1/3 frozen banana
  • ~1 cup frozen blueberries
  • ~1 large Tbsp no-fat Greek yogurt
  • ~100gr vanilla yogurt
Press the button and devour an amazingly tasty, smooth, silky and simply heavenly healthy ice cream while you keep on studying ;)

Sorry for the blurry phone picture...trust me this stuff is yum!!!
(Though, to keep it real....I just had a snickers ice cream for lunch! Healthy obviously doesn't happen every day, even around here ;))
TGIF!

UPDATE: Add another 1 or 2 after eight's. Its taking the whole experience to a completely new level!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment