Sunday 19 January 2014

We tried the slide!

And it was amazing!
So the thing is, the local theatre here has a gigantic slide in its main area (and being absolutely honest, I wanted to try it out since the first time I saw it!). So...this might actually sound super silly, but when I was looking at that slide, those loops just seemed really tight. And compressed. And close together! And everything that screamed: You are going to be stuck in there!!!!

Yeah. I know, it's silly.
Amway, the other day we went to watch the Hobbit 2 (I have to admit, so far I've been liking the Hobbit movies more than the actual Lord of the Rings trilogy. Is that weird?). It had been a tough week and we had a couple of minutes to spare...

...wen went down that slide! Giggling, jumping, screaming that is ;)

And man, that was some fun! (and isn't it funny how we arrived with the exact same position!?)

...and yes, I went down there being scared I would actually get stuck in there. I was beyond caring ;)

Otherwise, we're still on the battlefield fighting the war of numbers, methods and everything else mean and complicated! I hope you had a good weekend :)
So many numbers....
Yoga helps though ;)

2 comments:

  1. "Nur wer erwachsen wird und ein Kind bleibt, ist ein Mensch!" - Erich Kästner ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ich würde sagen, dass haben wir perfekt gemeistert ;P

      Delete