Tuesday 4 June 2013

A light-green-smoothie version

I'm sending greetings from my desk, typing on my applications. And, even though right now I'm drinking a coffee, I had this smoothie yesterday to boost me up and motivate me for...uhm...work I guess ;)


Put into a mixer and blend together:
  • 1/2 a pear
  • 1 1/2 cups frozen fruits (I used a tropical mix so it had different kinds of melon, pineapple, berries and mango in it)
  • 3 ice cubs
  • 1/2 glass apple juice
  • 4-5 fresh mint leaves
  • 1 Teaspoon honey
  • 50gr (half of one of those little yogurt cups) plain yogurt
  • 1 big handful of lamb's lettuce (einfacher Feldsalat)
This really kicks your butt...in a good way ;)

Kann ich mich vielleicht ganz kurz mal beschweren wie kompliziert, gedoppelt und irgendwie...eher unproduktiv diese ganzen Anmeldungsverfahren sind!? Definitiv Platz zur Verbesserung...grummel.

No comments:

Post a Comment