Monday 28 October 2013

A quick chicken salad

It's Monday, the sun is shining and I just spent three hours at university excitingly looking forward to another four. Just kidding.
Well. The sun is actually shining, and I did have three hours of courses but only the 1 1/2 first ones were good (Portuguese), the others 1 1/2 hours were spent, cramped in a small room, with an amount of people, double than what would actually be allowed (well, that would fit) in there, listening to things that just wouldn't start to make sense. Grr.
Oh yeah, and there are another four hours waiting for me. But you'll have to cross the "excitingly" out of the sentence. (For everyone who starts being worried here, don't take me too seriously right now, it's the aftermath of my last class....).
So with all of that heavy stuff going on, I thought it was the perfect time to share this salad with you.

Doesn't it look amazing?
I have to admit that I made that salad like...4(?) month ago and just never shared it. But it was too good to just get deleted. So here you go.
If you want to eat something like this, you should throw together on a plate:

  • cut salad leaves (romaine)
  • 1/4 cut cucumber
  • 1 handful cherry tomatoes
  • 3-4 little pieces of cooked chicken breast (we used already prepared ones. Makes it so much easier!)
  • cress
  • and a bit of sweet balsamic vinegar
And that's it. Done in about two minutes and so so yummy!
I'll be off to have a further look into my study books and to mentally prepare (aka pack chocolate and fruits for the coming hours. Ha!) myself for the next four hours.


Oh! I finished the first season (I know, I know. I'm way behind!) of Game Of Thrones! So addicted now and I can't wait for the next one!
Obrigada e até logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment