Well, I know for a fact that this is not the fact but oh well. One can dream, right?
However, even though this is not heaven, I did have a pretty awesome dinner. And it wasn't just pretty awesome for the taste buds but also considering the whole colour spectrum! I mean, look at those bright and crisp colours:
|By the way, there is simply no greater joy than working with a sharp knife in the kitchen. Yay for awesome kitchen knifes!!|
This scrambled eggs though, also got the name "A student's messy egg dinner" (and this might be weird after all the stuff I just wrote, but) I would in no way ever say about myself that I can cook! Or that I could give advice at any chance. Cooking for me is a lot like painting. The pan is your canvas and your ingredients your colours. And I simply like making interesting messes on an empty canvas ;)
|See how I had the green/yellow of the olive oil, mixed with the sharp red of the pesto with white, green and black accents from the spices? Yeeeah, anyway...;)|
- Cut up one small green pepper and two carrots.
- Fry and slowly let the carrots soften in a pan with some olive oil. Later on, add the green pepper.
- While your vegetables are frying/softening in the pan, scramble together in a bowl: 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon cream cheese, 4 small feta cubes, 1/2 teaspoon red pesto, a sip of milk and salt and pepper.
- When your vegetables are done, pour the egg mixture in as well and stir until the egg is cooked.
- Serve hot and eat immediately (if your not a crazy person like me and you prefer to take pictures of your food first, that is).
- And that's it! Enjoy!
|One steaming hot plate of down to earth awesomeness|