Tuesday 9 April 2013

Just shortly in between {This doesn't count as a real post, you know!}

Hey there. This is just a not-real-in-between-post. I'm normally not a huge fan of those videos but this one made me smile (aehm...laugh out loud while I'm sitting in front of my computer all by myself that is). So to make it a tiny bit less awkward I'm sharing it with you. So we're all laughing together...sort of.
And any hard Wednesday morning needs some easy fun video I'd say!!


Found (btw) here (A really awesome food blog. You have to take a look!! )

5 comments:

  1. WIE GEIL! Ich weine immer noch XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww haha jetzt ist es definitiv less awkward xD

      Delete
    2. Es ist definitv das Beste was ich in der letzten Zeit gesehen habe XD

      Delete
  2. Herrlich! - Meinst du er hat Schmerzen?^^

    Best one: Kangaroo bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha das mit den schmerzen hatte ich mich auch zwischenzeitlich gefragt...am besten fand ich ja den Wahl xD

      Delete